Thursday, October 25, 2007

After a tiring day ( I poured myself a drink !)

On a tiring evening I finish work and wade through the sea of traffic and drive back home. As I come home,I kick off my shoes and lean back into that empty rocking chair and then as an after thought, slip in a CD and play my favorite track

the music is soft and the cool soothing evening wind from the window feels better than hours of air conditioned air.The city lights shimmer through the window pane lighting up the dark corners in the dim lit room.

I close my eyes and sway my rocking chair humming my favorite song. I try to smell the fresh air... instead I smell a familiar floral fragrance and my lips can feel that powder puffed skin and my finger tips buried in the tangles of long locks of hair.

As the the songs ends, so does my vivid imagination. I pour my self a drink and sink back into my rocking chair. I take a deep breath as I sip my drink - It feels really good!. The music is soothing too. I close my eyes and just relax.

No comments: